This website is owned and operated by Ocean Sky Express T/A YouFr8. YouFr8 is committed to handling your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principals. This privacy statement outlines how we handle the personal information you give us.
Why do we collect your personal information?
The collection of personal information is necessary in the delivery our products and services. We are required by the insurers whose products we offer, to collect of your personal information also enables us to maintain and improve customer service and meet our legal obligations.
It is your discretion which information you choose to disclose. However, if certain information is not provided, we may not be able to deliver all products and services.
What information do we collect?
We collect information on our website primarily for the purposes of providing you with a quotation or establishing your suitability for our services. Personal information may include:
- Your name, contact details, address in Australia and address overseas gender, date of birth, passport details
- Details related to your plans to move, including access to your property;
- If you use our website or mobile applications, your geo-location, IP address, mobile telephone number or ID and details of any third party sites that you may have accessed;
- Details of the contents of your shipment including weather they container dangerous or prohibited goods,
- Details of motor vehicles in your shipment including Vehicle Identification number, registration details, ownership details and information pertaining to the safety of the vehicle
- Your reasons for requesting our services
- identifying information, such as name, date of birth, residential address (in Australia and overseas), email address and contact telephone numbers
- insurance information including estimated value of your shipment
- Payment details (such as credit/debit card number and expiry date) provided in connection with the purchase of our products and services;
How we collect information
We may collect personal information about you when you request a quotation online, make or update a booking to use our services, fill out an online form, visit our websites, or contact us. As well as collecting information directly from you, there may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party.
How we use your personal information
We generally collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide a service to you at your request;
- To provide quotations for you
- To report to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- To report to other domestic and international border authorities
- To provide necessary information for domestic and overseas agents
- To maintain communication with you
- To provide information to you.
Some of the personal information we collect is essential for us to be able to provide you with and accurate quotation and scope of service and determine your suitability for the services we provide. Some personal information is essential for reporting purposes when we are moving your cargo.
How do we hold personal information?
Information we collect is stored on secure servers inside protected software. We do not store credit card information.
We retain personal information about you until:
- We no longer require your information for the purposes for which they were collected;
- We are no longer required by law to hold that information.
We have security procedures in place to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or accidental destruction. Our staff are trained to respect your privacy in accordance with our standards, policies and procedures.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- You give us the authority to release your personal details.
- We have a legal obligation to do so. Eg. A request for information is made by a government agency, or we are requested to release information by the courts.
- The information is essential for reporting purposes.
Our website is hosted in a secure and professionally monitored environment. However, there are inherent risks associated with transmitting information via the Internet.
Cookies are small files a website transfers to your computer through your web browser. The information collected may be used by YouFr8 to improve your experience on our website.
Links to Third Party Sites
Links to third party websites are provided on our website for your convenience and do not represent YouFr8’s endorsement of the sites. We are not responsible for the content or practices of these third party websites. We recommend that you check the privacy policies of these third party websites.
How to contact us
We know that collecting and holding your personal information is a big responsibility. If you have any questions or concerns
PO Box 141
Mt Gravatt Qld 4122
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org