Singapore boast one of the larges shipping and air ports in the world and has a very efficient shipping industry for the clearance and delivery of goods. Shipping to Singapore is also quite economical. Please have a look at the information below considering that regulations can change and you should check with Singapore customs for latest information. We have included a link below.
DUTY FREE ENTRY.
Goods can enter as personal effects into Singapore duty free so long that the shipper satisfies Customs that:
- They are changing their place of residence to Singapore;
- They are the owner of the articles, personal effects and personal pet imported;
- The articles and personal effects have been in his possession and used for a period of not less than 3 months while the personal pets have been in his ownership for a period of not less than 3 months; and
- The articles, personal effects and personal pets are imported through air/sea.
- The articles, personal effects and personal pets are imported within 6 months of his first arrival in Singapore; and
- Such person gives an undertaking not to dispose of the articles, personal effects and personal pets within 3 months from the date of importation.
- Chewing tobacco and imitation tobacco products
- Cigarette lighters of pistol or revolver shape
- Controlled drugs and psychotropic substances
- Endangered species of wildlife and their by-products
- Obscene articles, publications, video tapes/discs and software
- Reproduction of copyright publications, video tapes, video compact discs, laser discs, records or cassettes
- Seditious and treasonable materials